Sunday, September 7, 2008

In 10 Years

I see a bright future for myself. The first thing I would like to do is graduate from Clelmson. In 10 years I would love to still be playing basketball for some type of league. I am hoping it is in the NBA. I would like to be married with at least 3 children. Hopefully they will take their height after me so we can keep the chain of ballers running in the family. Not only do I want to provide for my wife and kids, I would like to provide for my parents also. That is one of my goals when I get older. If basketball does not work I will not panic. If that fails I would like to be a basketball coach either at the college level or at the professional level. Knowing a lot of people in the basketball industry will help me get to where I would like to be in the future. Traveling from state to state play ball gives you plenty of recognition. I think I will be successful in whatever it is that I do.

No comments: